When I was a little guy my dad always told me if you do what you love every day then you'll never work a day in your life.
Here is what I admit to and believe in:
• I find myself blessed to do this everyday.
• I find myself blessed to work with amazing people everyday.
• I watch way too much hockey.
• I listen to way too much reggae.
• Flower Power by Ithaca brewing company is the best beer on the planet.
• Any old Police album can instantly put me in a good mood. (Masoko tanga!)
• I start to shake a little if I don't see my wife and kids after a week.
• Was voted "Best Dressed" in 8th grade. (Thanks for those killer flannel shirts mom!)
• Still hoping to get drafted by the Red Sox to play centerfield.
• Grew up with a dark room in my attic. (my dad shot)
• Got my first camera in high school. (a Nikon FG, my dads)
• Broke my Nikon in college. (wasn't my fault, dad!)
• Always wished that I surfed.
• I'm a horrible coffee snob. (George Howell is a god to me.)
• There will always be good coffee on my sets. (money back guarantee.
• There will always be good music on my sets. (another money back guarantee)
• People who know me well call me Sal.
• I have a strict "no assholes policy" Life is too short for that shit.
• Good music, good friends—old and new—fuel me.
Thanks for taking the time to check out my work. I really appreciate it.
Hope to see you on set someday.